A great pattern for both boys and girls featuring friendly foxes, simple styling and fantastic colors.
The What Did the Fox Eat?® Clear Tritan Flip & Sip® is a sleek crystal-clear drink container made from high-quality Tritan®. Impervious to odors and stains, shatter and scratch-resistant, and see-through for the eager child who wants to know what’s inside. Each Clear Tritan Flip & Sip® features contrasting cap colors, a carabiner for easy attaching to a back pack, a soft silicone drinking spout and an extra straw inside.
WARNING: TPR Spout could pose a choking hazard if chewed, bitten or comes off. Please do not use if there is any damage to the spout. Please do not allow your child to chew on the spout under any condition. The spout is not removable on this bottle.
Details and Dimensions
Size (inches): 2.50 dia. x 6.75 h.
- Holds 12 fluid ounces.
- Removable carabiner.
- Tritan, polypropylene and silicone.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. Non-toxic.
- Each Flip & Sip® includes an extra straw.
- for best results, all parts should be washed by hand and rinsed well before first usage and to preserve the life of the graphics.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- Do not microwave.